Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your animal companion's complete health care needs.
Surgical Services: Our surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide that extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Pharmacy: We maintain an inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos and heartworm preventatives to meet your needs.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and oral surgery.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, house soiling and aggression.
- Boarding: We provide pet boarding as a service to our clients. All boarders receive personal attention from our caring staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday.
- Bathing: Routine and therapeutic bathing services are available.
- Emergency Care: For after-hour emergencies, please call one of the following:
- Animal Emergency Hospital of Mansfield @ 817-473-7838
- (301 N. US Highway 287, Mansfield, Tx 76063)
- Veterinary Referral and Emergency Hospital of Arlington @ 817-473-8628
- (1350 Caplin Dr., Arlington, Tx 76018)
- Airport Freeway Animal Emergency @ 817-571-2088
- (833 W. Airport Freeway, Euless,Tx 76040)